Cardo Packtalk Bold Bluetooth Intercom with JBL Speakers - Duo
3 interest-free payments of £117.79 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Cardo Packtalk Bold Bluetooth Intercom with JBL Speakers - Duo
The Packtalk Bold Duo is Cardo's most powerful intercoms kit with Bluetooth, Dynamic Mesh Communication and powered by JBL.
The IP67 waterproof rated unit features high-performance JBL 40mm stereo speakers for full-range, immersive and top-end audio, with active noise-cancelling and self-adjusting volume according to ambient noise and rider speed. With up to 13 hours talk-time on a single charge, this Packtalk features Bluetooth 4.1 technology for all intercom modes, from Rider-to-Pillion communication to long-distance communication, with full backwards compatibility with other Cardo models and non-Cardo Bluetooth headsets. The intercom can also be connected to a GPS device, motorcycle or smartphone.
The standout feature of the Packtalk is the built-in Dynamic Mesh Communication technology: an auto-adaptive, intercom system that retains connection without interruption, regardless of outside factors. The technology drastically increases the number of riders in a single group to 15, with a maximum range of 1.6 km or 1 mile, with riders entering and exiting the group without failing.
The device features multiples methods of control to operate the Packtalk Bold & Slim intercom, FM radio, calls and A2DP. This includes a unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation with even the thickest winter gloves, connectivity with Cardo’s smartphone app: Connect, that enables you to set up and control the device remotely, as well as advanced voice control technology, for complete hands-free control over the unit’s functions.
The Packtalk comes in two models with varying degrees of design: the standard Packtalk Bold and a lower profile, Packtalk Slim. The Bold, while slightly larger in profile, has a longer range of communication, covering a range of 1.6kms or 1 mile of distance, as compared to the Slim’s 1.2 km radius (0.75 miles).
THIS DUO PACK IS BOXED WITH 2 X CARDO PACKTALK BOLD UNITS.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
- DMC communication range (line of sight)
- Full 15-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 1600 meters (1 mile) between each rider (rider groups may span 5 miles total)
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP steaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
- Scala Rider
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Frequently bought together
Not Cardo fault.
I use these as training radios for my DAS students. They are great bits of kit. If you go into settings and change to UK from USA the voice controls work brilliantly. On the GSA1250 there is an issue with the bluetooth. Its not the Cardo units its BMW. Ensure the software is up to date. I has connection woes until BMW updated my GSA software now it works great. Recommended units.
We’ve used G4 scalas for years now these were ok ish but when we rode in a group of 5/6 it was always a bit of a ball ache keeping them all connected. Bought these earlier this year, used them as a group of 5 this weekend and found them awesome. Clear conversation at motorway speeds. Great kit and great service all 6 units delivered next day thanks a great deal, cheers to Mike Spinks.
GREAT IN THEORY AWFUL IN REALITY
The unit has 3 tiny buttons which are impossible to find when wearing winter gloves. This should not be a problem because this unit is made to be complete voice controlled. Unfortunately the unit listens for any command or anything it thinks might be a command. During my first ride, the unit redial my mate 7 times simply because I coughed or sang along with my music, after 4 or 5 times he was getting irritated thinking I was doing it deliberately, to make matters worse I cannot find a voice command to CANCEL the call once it starts... so shouting STOP or CANCEL has no effect and there is no way I could feel the buttons to stop the calls. on occasions, the radio would start by itself, so I would get loud static hissing in both ears. It only connects with the app if I turn off my bluetooth on my phone and restart it. It refused to turn on once until I had plugged it into the charger even though the battery was full. I bought a duo pack £408 I used one set once, never again rubbish