*D HJC CS-14 - Matt Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
*D HJC CS-14 - Matt Black
HJC CS-14 Matt Black Motorcycle Helmet
The HJC CS-14 is a superb helmet for the biker on a budget. For this low price tag, it is safe to say that you get a lot of "bang for your buck". Technical spec of the CS-14 aside, HJC are renowned for producing top quality lids, and the fact that they are America's #1 helmet brand speaks volumes about their helmets. You can rest assured that the HJC CS-14 is no exception to this rule, despite its affordable price.
The shell of the HJC CS-14 is an advanced polycarbonate construction, offering a great balance of strength, price and weight. There are two shell sizes, too, which helps to keep the weight down and safety up. For your comfort, there are vents to the front and rear of the HJC CS-14, which allow for much-needed air flow around the helmet during use. The HJC CS-14 is secured via a micro-metric chin strap, for really easy opening, closing and adjusting.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Liner / Cheek Pads: Speed Cool / removable and washable
- Micrometric Quick Release Buckle
- Removable Chin Curtain
- 5 Point Ventilation
- Single 3 Point Position Chin Vent
- Dual 4 Point Position Brow Vents
- Dual Rear Heat Extractor Vents
- ECE R22-05
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.