Dainese Assen Leather Jacket
Dainese Assen Leather Jacket
Like the Dutch track after which it is named, the Dainese Assen Leather Jacket has a highly technical combination of slow graceful curves and flat-out speed. The apex-grabbing design of the stripes makes a statement in full-grain Grid cowhide leather. Long straightaways of S1 bi-elastic fabric down each articulated arm, shoulder blade and oblique afford kilometres of comfort during aggressive riding. The composite protectors and aluminium shoulder inserts earn the Assen a CE safety certification befitting of its track heritage.
As well as the Grid cowhide leather and S1 bi-elastic fabric construction in the shell there are composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard in the elbows and shoulders. There is also a pocket that’s designed to accept a Dainese G1, G2, or Forcefield 008 back protector.
The aluminium shells on the shoulder help to increase protection by providing a low friction surface area for vulnerable collar bones, as well as adding to the racing look that this jacket claims its heritage from.
There is ATF (TechFrame) internal liner to keep the temperature regulated and a waist adjustment to keep it all in the right place. Naturally, there is a full length connecting zip to join this to any of the trousers, leather or textile, in the Dainese range. The popular choices are the Dainese Pony jeans or Dainese Alien jeans for touring, or for sports and track use have a look at the Dainese Delta 3 jeans, and Misano leather pants.
There are two outer pockets to keep your bits and pieces safe and an internal pocket to keep your phone safe and tucked away.
To add to the primary safety there are subtle reflective inserts and this jacket comes in three great colours (BLACK/BLACK/WHITE, BLACK/WHITE/RED-FLUO, BLACK/WHITE/FLUO-YELLOW) that will get you noticed when you’re out and about.
It’s available in all these colours in sizes from 44-60.
- Grid cowhide leather and S1 bielastic fabric construction
- TF TechFrame internal liner
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Shoulder with aluminium insert
- Removable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Waist adjustment
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- 2 outside pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.