Davida Classic - Silver
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Davida Classic - Silver
Davida Classic Open Face Motorcycle Helmet Silver:
Designed in the same style as the 1950's low dome racing helmet, the Davida Classic is a fantastic throwback to the original motorcyclists. But with the protection and comfort expected from a modern day helmet. The shell of the helmet is made from durable fibreglass. The interior of the helmet is designed to be faithful to the techniques historically used. The liner is made from shock absorbing cork and fixed to the interior of the shell.
The neck curtain of the helmet is made fine grade leather which is finely tailored to match the contours of the nape of the neck. The neck curtain interior is lined with brushed cotton for added warmth and comfort.
- Old school style and made through traditional methods
- Shell made from fibreglass
- Shock absorbing cork liner made through traditional methods
- Leather neck curtain that is lined with brush cotton for added warmth and comfort
- Leather neck curtain is tailored to contour to the nape of the neck
- Goggle strap retainer
PLEASE NOTE: This helmet does not conform to any current helmet safety standards.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Davida brand.DOWNLOAD
Highest Quality, Luxury Open Face Motorcycle Helmets Made In England, UK At Davida we have been defining quality in our own way for more than thirty years. It has been a genuine and relentless pursuit rewarded by a worldwide reputation for the quietest, most comfortable, and well-made open face motorcycle helmets available. The results are some true classics, ( a must for any long distance ride) aesthetically very pleasing, beautifully put together and highly effective in their primary function of protection. Our philosophy at Davida stems from years of riding bikes. We have always understood, from experience, the importance of good kit when you're on the road. Whether being bold in the city or staying comfortable on challenging rides, certain things should not be compromised.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.