Drift Ghost 4K Motorcycle Pack
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Drift Ghost 4K Motorcycle Pack
Drift Ghost 4K Camera
Ghost 4K is the culmination of years of action camera experience. We wanted to create the perfect camera for our riders. A camera that doesn’t sacrifice on battery; shoots at incredible 4k resolution; and helps you capture your life your way. The innovative modular design gives you the freedom to film, while our signature rotating lens and distinctive ‘bullet’ design will move with you, not against you. And with our Drift Life mobile app, you’re only one tap away from editing, sharing and even live streaming your adventures.
- HD video available up to 4K UHD @ 30 FPS, 2.7K @ 60 FPS, 1080P @ 120 FPS
- Electronic Image Stabilisation.
- Gyroscope to automatically predict and stabilise movements smoothly
- Dual front/rear microphones for amplified sound and wind noise reduction. When the camera is in motion, the front microphone will disengage, activating the rear microphone to help reduce wind noise
- Improved WiFi and bluetooth connections for live streaming and more
- ‘Stitch’ Mode where any new clips shot after setting a time interval will automatically be ‘stitched together’ for on¬the¬fly edits
- ‘Instant On’ Mode for standby one¬touch recording
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) photos
- Modular side dock for premium accessories and extended power systems
- Colour dot matrix LCD screen, now on the rear of the camera, eliminating the rear hatch (moved to the bottom of the camera)
- 10 PIN Mini USB and microSD slot for up to 64GB
- Photos and photo burst up to 12 MP resolution
- Time-lapse photos and videos up to 12 MP and multiple intervals from 1 second up to 1 hour
- Wireless remote and various mounts
- Fully rotatable lens ¬ Keep your camera on its mount and twist the lens the way you want to capture the best shot at any angle
- Multiple modes including Car DVR (for a handy dashcam) and Cinematic mode
- Video Tagging to easily capture only the moments that you want without sacrificing storage
- Auto low light mode
- Pair the camera with the free Drift Life app on iOS and Android for further controls
What's in the motorcycle pack:
- 1 x Ghost 4K Camera
- 1 x Drift LCD Screen
- 1 x Drift Waterpoof Case
- 1 x Universal Clip
- 1 x Flat Adhesive Mount
- 1 x Curved Adhesive Mount
- 1 x USB-Mic Converter
- 1 x MiniUSB Cable
- 1 x Carry Case
Drift is a leading action sports technology company specialising in the capture and sharing of digital imagery across all platforms. We manufacture quality cameras and accessories, inspiring action sports enthusiasts and like-minded individuals to document their experiences, capture the emotion and share their vision. Action sports participants are passionate individuals, who enjoy re-living the "moment". Drift’s mission is to ensure that the unique product features found on our cameras and accessories, enhance the user experience by simplifying the process of capturing, editing & sharing key moments of their lives.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Having owned two of these in a week I wouldn't have another. The fisrt lasted a day and a half before the battery refused to charge. I replaced it with another from Infinity and straight out of the box there were issues. The screw on clip kept loosening so the camera kept moving. Not that it mattered. The camera wouldn't record but I couldn't turn it off. I had to let the battery run down. Then when I tried again it wouldn't charge. A real pity. I won't buy a drift camera again.