EDZ Yeti Mens Jacket
EDZ Yeti Jacket Mens - Blue
The Yeti fleece is incredibly warm but not as heavy as a conventional fleece. This will work perfectly to wear under a motorcycle jacket in the winter.
- Thumb slits
- Inner cargo pockets
- Hand warmer pockets
EDZ Mens Tops Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Properly fitting thermals are far more efficient at keeping you warm than a bulky jumper; man-made or natural fibres wick away sweat and don't add bulk, helping you stay comfortable. EDZ range of thermal base layers is one of our most popular and often use Merino wool, which retains its thermal properties even when wet and has odour reducing properties. EDZ thermal inner gloves are always popular, even in summer - they don't take up a lot of room under the seat of your motorcycle or scooter and can make all the difference if the weather turns cooler.