Eudoxie Amy Leather Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £145.00 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Eudoxie Amy Leather Jacket
The Eudoxie Amy Leather Jacket is a CE rated AA, full grain leather, and fully armoured motorcycling jacket.
Made from full grain leather, is a softer feeling, more abrasion resistant leather, with reinforced seams and all tear-tested materials - making this a certified CE AA level jacket. Inside feature a soft and comfortable quilted satin
When it comes to protection, this jacket isn't lacking, with CE Level 1 armour at the elbows, shoulders, and even a back protector. The armour is also easily removable, so if you wanted to wear the casually you can.
The jacket is in a perfecto cut, meaning it can be worn with anything, and the design is a very simple all black with some detailed stitching on the back. There are eudoxie logos on the sleeve gussets so that they are very discreet and only visable when the gusset is open.
And when it comes to storage, there are 2 large zippered pockets on the front, and a zipped pocket inside.
- Jacket approved to AA standard in its entirety
- Jacket developed and certified by a laboratory
- Abrasion resistant
- Full grain leather (best leather available)
- Denser and softer leather
- Premium finishes
- Protections included with the backrest
- Adjustable sleeves
- 5 pockets
- Embossed snaps Eudoxie
- Perfecto" type jacket
- Quilted and satin interior
- Reclosable collar
Eudoxie Womens Jacket Size Guide
Bust Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around your hips at the fullest part.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.