Falco Alena Ladies Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Falco Alena Ladies Boots
Falco Alena Ladies Boot
- Made in Italy
- CE Approved
- Micro-Synth upper and High-Tex membrane
- Reinforced toe, heel and ankle inserts
- Lace&zip-up closure
- Raised-heel comfort insole
- Lightweight vulcanised rubber sole
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Zip Closure, Velcro Closure, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Gianni Falco is a renowned motorcycle boots manufacturer that has been in the industry for over 20 years. They combine both style and safety into the design of their products to be able to provide a solution for everyone. Falco Boots use a special patented impact protection technology known as D3O which allows their motorcycle boots to offer some of the best protection on the market. All Gianni Falco Boots are made in Italy, the majority of their products also meet the CE standard for motorcycle boots. Regardless of your need, be it riding on a road, off-road or a track you can be sure that that there is a Falco boot for you.
Comfy but never waterproof.
Disappointed after spending a lot of money on these boots that they are in no way waterproof, even light showers leave me with wet feet. On the plus side, they are so comfortable and look the part, they also feel strong and robust. Summer boot only I'm afraid.
A very comfortable boot but I question the protection and origin.
I have had these boots for 18 months and they were comfortable from the start. Warm and waterproof and the double zips are sturdy and save the faff of lacing them up. I wear them for short, urban journeys as the leather is so soft and pliable apart from the padded ankle cup that I question their protection. They make a great fashion boot and look good. As the labels inside are printed with “Made in Bulgaria” I also question Falco’s claim that they are made in Italy. As always the service received from Infinity (Sophie) was excellent.