Falco Eso LX 2.1 Boots
Falco ESO 2.1 Black Motorcycle Boots
The Falco ESO 2.1 Italy Motorcycle Boots are a sports boot designed for the track. Constructed of micro-synth, the boots are fitted with an Air-Tech vented lining that keeps your feet cool in hot and cold weather. Boasting innovative features such as an Eso-Motion 2 articulation with rear-button unlocking system and a micro-adjustable aluminium buckle closure for a comfortable and secure fit. Extremely protective as well as comfortable, these boots are equipped with PU moulded Tech-Toe protection, D30 impact protection ankle cups and an Alu-Zinc replaceable slider to ensure resistance against impact.
- Made in Italy
- CE Approved
- Micro-Synth upper
- Air-Tech vented lining
- Eso-Motion 2 articulation with rear-button unlocking- system
- P.U. moulded Tech-Toe protection
- D3O impact protection ankle cups
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle closure
- Alu-Zinc replaceable slider
- Dual-density racing rubber sole with reinforced arch support
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Falco brand.DOWNLOAD
Gianni Falco is a renowned motorcycle boots manufacturer that has been in the industry for over 20 years. They combine both style and safety into the design of their products to be able to provide a solution for everyone. Falco Boots use a special patented impact protection technology known as D3O which allows their motorcycle boots to offer some of the best protection on the market. All Gianni Falco Boots are made in Italy, the majority of their products also meet the CE standard for motorcycle boots. Regardless of your need, be it riding on a road, off-road or a track you can be sure that that there is a Falco boot for you.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.