Falco Pepper 2 Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Falco Pepper 2 Boots
Falco Pepper 2 Black Motorcycle Boots
Falco Pepper 2 Black Motorcycle Boots are a modern and durable boot, superb for cruising on the weekend. Equipped with a High-Tex waterproof membrane, these boots offer superior protection and comfort. Resist impact damage with ABS malleolus, and a gear pad for stream-lined shifting, and ride in comfort with a full-grain leather construction and a rear elastic panel and adjustable strap for an agreeable and secure fit. Topped off with a rubber oil-proof sole, these boots boast a host of features that will keep you protected in comfort and style.
- CE Approved
- Made in Italy
- Full grain leather upper construction
- High-Tex waterproof membrane
- Rear elastic panel and adjustable strap
- ABS malleolus protection
- Removable gear pad
- Rubber oil-proof sole
Gianni Falco is a renowned motorcycle boots manufacturer that has been in the industry for over 20 years. They combine both style and safety into the design of their products to be able to provide a solution for everyone. Falco Boots use a special patented impact protection technology known as D3O which allows their motorcycle boots to offer some of the best protection on the market. All Gianni Falco Boots are made in Italy, the majority of their products also meet the CE standard for motorcycle boots. Regardless of your need, be it riding on a road, off-road or a track you can be sure that that there is a Falco boot for you.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.