Falco Shiro 2 Boots
Falco Shiro 2 Boot
- Made in Italy
- CE Approved
- Full-grain oil-treated leather and Denim-Tex upper.
- High-Tex membrane.
- Reinforced toe and heel inserts.
- D3O ankle cup inserts.
- Laces and zipper combined closure.
- Falco high-grip rubber sole.
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
- Waterproof, Short Boot, Zip Closure
Falco Mens Boots Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Gianni Falco is a renowned motorcycle boots manufacturer that has been in the industry for over 20 years. They combine both style and safety into the design of their products to be able to provide a solution for everyone. Falco Boots use a special patented impact protection technology known as D3O which allows their motorcycle boots to offer some of the best protection on the market. All Gianni Falco Boots are made in Italy, the majority of their products also meet the CE standard for motorcycle boots. Regardless of your need, be it riding on a road, off-road or a track you can be sure that that there is a Falco boot for you.
Very comfortable boots but definitely not waterproof
I have been really impressed with the fit and comfort of these boots, they are also lightweight and at the current price, a good deal. However, they definitely are not waterproof. Having ridden through an hour of rain the boots are wet in the toe area inside. Other than that, great boots.