Fly 2022 Kinetic Rockstar
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fly 2022 Kinetic Rockstar
Fly Racing 2022 Kinetic Rockstar Helmet
The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology utilizing lightweight carbon/Kevlar construction. Though it shares many of the same construction features as the leading Formula model, the F2 Carbon has its own unique style and identity.
- DOT / ECE / ACU Approved
- Snell M2010, Dot Approved For USA – other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Composite Construction Shell – outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual Density Eps Liner – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-Port Air Induction Cooling System – eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Tri-Vent Goggle Anti-Fog Vents – three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Flow Through Eps And Comfort Liner Air System – EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner And Cheek Pads – plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out quick-snap system
- Custom Molded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard – with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware – helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional Carbon Fiber Intake Vent Wing – can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
- Helmet Finish
- Black, Gold
- Helmet Style
Fly Racing Adult Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.