Fly 2023 Kinetic Scan Kids
Fly Racing Kinetic Scan Youth Helmet
Developed from the ground up to meet the expectations of today’s rider. The High-Flow ventilation system maximizes airflow, weight is light and comfort is spot on! FLY has created the Elite to take the top spot in entry level helmets.
- ECE / DOT / ACU Approved
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- POV camera friendly visor
- 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 13 intake and 6 exhaust vents
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Hi-Flow Mouthpiece is replaceable
- Soft Fleece helmet bag included
Fly Racing Youth Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.