Fly 907 Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fly 907 Gloves
Fly Racing 807 Adult Gloves
With its single-layer palm and standard motocross glove length, the 907 is a perfect choice for cold weather MX and offroad racing and/or riding. Neoprene construction (think wet suit material) provides a snug fit and a water-resistant layer of protection that still allows you to maintain a good feel on the grips and levers. The 907 is the ideal glove for winter motocross or an offroad race—with or without hand guards—and will keep your hands and fingers toasty warm.
- Ultra-flexible cold weather glove – perfect for those colder days on the track or trail
- Embossed neoprene construction – for protection and warmth
- Single layer palm – provides optimal control and functionality
- Molded wrist with velcro® closure
Fly Racing Adult Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Width (in)||3.38||3.51||3.64||3.77||3.82||3.89||3.93|
|Hand Length (in)||6.96||7.22||7.51||7.51||8.11||8.39||8.73|
Hand Width Measurement: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Hand Length Measurement: Meaure from the bottom of our palm to the top of your middle finger.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.