Fly F2 Carbon Mips Retrospec
3 interest-free payments of £109.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fly F2 Carbon Mips Retrospec
Fly F2 Carbon Mips Retrospec Helmet
Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), Drylex Microfiber the F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can get. Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick, and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. ECE 2205 Approved.
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- MIPS® low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other standard EPS helmets
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Quick Release washable Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws, and stainless steel rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
Fly Racing Adult Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.