Forcefield L1 Back Insert
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Forcefield L1 Back Insert
Forcefield Isolator PU Armour L1 Back Insert
Forcefield's Isolator 1 offers the best CE level 1 protection whilst maintaining low weight and minimal size. Designed to replace existing bulky armour, the super soft head reactive Isolator 1 is just 8mm thick (Limb armour) and offers superior impact protection having been tested and passed against the latest CE 1 standards including ambient and wet tests.
- Designed to replace existing bulky armour
- Low weight and minimal size (8mm thick)
- Passed against the latest CE level 1 standards
- Universal fitment, please check your armour pocket size
Forcefield Back Protectors Size Guide
|Pro Sub 4K||S||M||L||XL|
|Waist to Shoulder (cm)||36-41||41-46||46-50||37.5|
|Pro L2K Dynamic||Ladies M||S||M||L|
|Waist to Shoulder (cm)||41-46||41-46||47-51||50-55|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
At Forcefield, we have a simple brand vision “To design and manufacture the highest performance armour and clothing systems”.
From our award-winning back protectors and harnesses to our armoured base layers and windproof fabrics we aim to produce a range that offers serious protection and all-day comfort. Utilising the latest technical materials and fabrics we are constantly developing products that push the boundaries of what is possible. Multi-density armour, heat mouldable perforated materials and breathable wicking fabrics result in a range of products that are soft, flexible and comfortable and protective. So, however, you choose to wear our product, you’ll be comfortable and also confident that Forcefield Body Armour is protecting you without restricting your movement. Sold in over 35 countries, and used in many more, in a range of environments from extreme desert heat to arctic cold, Forcefield products are designed and tested to perform in all conditions consistently delivering “Protection without compromise”.