Forcefield Pro Pants X-V Air
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Forcefield Pro Pants X-V Air
The Forcefield Pro X-V AIR is a collection of top-end technical clothing, featuring high energy-absorbing CE2 armour throughout and a fully seamless, lightweight construction.
Made from breathable and non-restrictive loom mesh, the Pro X-V Air pants are significantly lighter than Forcefield's previous garments, featuring unbeatable breathability and wicking performance, whilst having the same high strength as a regular garment.
The pants incorporate BeCool™ fibres that have a greater diffusive area than standard man-made or cotton fibres, allowing for high levels of breathability, wicking and fast drying while also being anti-bacterial for freshness. During movement, the unique shape of the BeCool™ fibre acts as a fan, extracting hot and wet air away from the body and replacing it with cool and fresh air to help maintain core body temperatures in both cold and hot conditions.
What makes Forcefield garments tick is the fitting of low-profile, energy-absorbing armour, placed as close to the skin as possible for the most effective protection possible. Tested fully to CE EN1621-1 and EN1621-2 protection standards, the armour is free-fitting to be as flexible as possible, while providing unrivalled protection. The armour is fitted into pockets which can be removed easily for the garment to be machine washed for optimal condition.
- Seam-less loom mesh technology
- BeCool™ 4-channel, base layer technology for increased breathability and wicking
- Heat activated body moulding
- Ergonomic design
- Airflow control and humidity discharge
- Lighter weight removable armour
- Armour thickness from only 12mm CE2
- Isolator 2 passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Draw cord waist band
- Repeat Performance Technology
- DRI-M technology. (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials)
In a few short years, T-Pro armour has been re-invented from just CE Approved armour using a hard shell into Forcefield Armour, a soft shell, multi-use, multi award winning armour that sets the standard globally. Having won every magazine test you will ever hear off, often more than once, employing the services of the UK’s (and world’s) leading armour expert, as well as eschewing gimmicks and compromises, Forcefield Armour really does set the standard that other brands are trying to attain.
Our staff, who including off-piste ski lunatics, Club Racers, black run mountain bikers and 60 mile a day motorcycle commuters all rate and use Forcefield Armour. Some of us have only had minor “unplanned dismounts” whilst using Forcefield Armour and love the forget-it’s-there feel of their soft armour. Others owe their next race to the back protectors multi-use strength – most back protectors are built to take one hit – fine a lot of the time, but not so good if you’re tumbling along a race track at 100mph (or on your way out of the pit lane, eh Keith?).
The current range features the Forcefield Pro Sub 4 back protector, the first in the world to pass the 4kn impact test score, as well as the best-selling multi award winning Forcefield Pro L2K back protector.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.