Forcefield Sport Pants - Level 1
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Forcefield Sport Pants - Level 1
Forcefield Sport Pants Level 1
Easy to wear, with CE1 protection covering the hips, knees and buttocks, the Sport Pants 1 is a great way to protect the lower body to a higher level than armour fitted as standard into jeans and pants - and it’s far more comfortable.
The Sport Pants 1 have a slim profile due to the ergonomically-designed armour parts for the hips and buttocks.
The perfect base layer armoured pant for touring and commuting.
Perfect with Kevlar jeans.
Product Code: FF7300
Sizes Available: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Secure armour fit
- Ideal for use under outer pants/Kevlar jeans
- Lightweight, high performance compression material
- New ergonomic shaped armour hips and buttocks
- Isolator CE1
- Armour thickness from only 8mm (CE1)
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Use for on and off road
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Forcefield brand.DOWNLOAD
In a few short years, T-Pro armour has been re-invented from just CE Approved armour using a hard shell into Forcefield Armour, a soft shell, multi-use, multi award winning armour that sets the standard globally. Having won every magazine test you will ever hear off, often more than once, employing the services of the UK’s (and world’s) leading armour expert, as well as eschewing gimmicks and compromises, Forcefield Armour really does set the standard that other brands are trying to attain.
Our staff, who including off-piste ski lunatics, Club Racers, black run mountain bikers and 60 mile a day motorcycle commuters all rate and use Forcefield Armour. Some of us have only had minor “unplanned dismounts” whilst using Forcefield Armour and love the forget-it’s-there feel of their soft armour. Others owe their next race to the back protectors multi-use strength – most back protectors are built to take one hit – fine a lot of the time, but not so good if you’re tumbling along a race track at 100mph (or on your way out of the pit lane, eh Keith?).
The current range features the Forcefield Pro Sub 4 back protector, the first in the world to pass the 4kn impact test score, as well as the best-selling multi award winning Forcefield Pro L2K back protector.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.