Forcefield Tech 2 Base Layer Pants
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Forcefield Tech 2 Base Layer Pants
The Forcefield Tech 2 Base Layer Pants is a new addition to the Forcefield Climate Control range, offering breathability and compression functionality with an ergonomic design. The design features aid the compression in key areas allowing the surface knits to massage and stimulate the skin, improving overall comfort.
We use the very latest production techniques to ensure the highest performing materials, combined with the most up-to-date and cutting edge technology to produce the very best in base layer design and function.
These garments have 3 functionalities: the breathability, the compression and the design, fundamental for a rich and technical garment.
These precise garments have 3 technical structures, produced on a seamless loom. The complexity of the knit means that that the process takes 2 and a half times longer to produce. The reward is a garment that is technically superior and with long lasting properties.
- The ultimate base layer pants
- Superior comfort
- Ergonomic compression fit
- Dual purpose, intelligent characteristics: keep cool in hot conditions, keep warm in cooler conditions
- Massaging inner surface fabric
- Thermoregulation properties of BeCool™
- Lightness, fast-drying Dryarn®
- Enhanced anti-bacterial properties
- Soft comfort texture
- Superior wicking properties provided by the combination of the BeCool™ and Dryarn® fibres
- Colourway: Blue with yellow detailing
In a few short years, T-Pro armour has been re-invented from just CE Approved armour using a hard shell into Forcefield Armour, a soft shell, multi-use, multi award winning armour that sets the standard globally. Having won every magazine test you will ever hear off, often more than once, employing the services of the UK’s (and world’s) leading armour expert, as well as eschewing gimmicks and compromises, Forcefield Armour really does set the standard that other brands are trying to attain.
Our staff, who including off-piste ski lunatics, Club Racers, black run mountain bikers and 60 mile a day motorcycle commuters all rate and use Forcefield Armour. Some of us have only had minor “unplanned dismounts” whilst using Forcefield Armour and love the forget-it’s-there feel of their soft armour. Others owe their next race to the back protectors multi-use strength – most back protectors are built to take one hit – fine a lot of the time, but not so good if you’re tumbling along a race track at 100mph (or on your way out of the pit lane, eh Keith?).
The current range features the Forcefield Pro Sub 4 back protector, the first in the world to pass the 4kn impact test score, as well as the best-selling multi award winning Forcefield Pro L2K back protector.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.