Fuel Arizona Jacket
The Arizona jacket is designed to withstand the desert heat and will keep you cool on those hot summer rides.
Featuring huge mesh panels made from abrasion-resistant heavy polyester on the front, arms, and back, airflow won’t be a problem.
The rest of the jacket is crafted from luxury suede paneling, keeping a vintage aesthetic for what is a technical modern summer jacket underneath.
Top spec impact protection comes in the way of Level 2 CE armour inserts at the elbows, shoulder, and back.
Classic, subtle Fuel Motorcycles branding.
- Fully ventilated summer riding jacket
- CE Level A
- Heavy polyester fabric with suede panels in upper chest, back, and elbows
- Mesh panels for high ventilation in front and back
- YKK zippers
- Waist and cuffs adjustments
- Smoothways CE level 2 body armour at elbow, shoulder, and spine
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Black, Brown
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Mesh
- Safety Rating
- CE Level A
Fuel Arizona Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your torso, from shoulders to waist.
Overarm Measurement: Measure the length of your arm, from nape to low shoulder point, then down to the wrist bone.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.