Fuel Division 2 Jacket
Introducing the new and upgraded Fuel Division 2 jacket. A 1950's-inspired design that combines the classic looks of yesteryear with all the benefits of modern technology.
Made using tough military canvas with a water and dirt repellent treatment, and detailed with supple suede in high-use areas. Improved pattern with longer arm length for a more comfortable fit, and a waterproof lining for riding in rainy conditions.
The Division 2 has three large waterproof pockets and one waterproof document pocket. A brown corduroy collar for a greater feel and style, with a high-quality neck closure using traditional leather and brass fittings.
A zip-out black liner creates insulation during the winter but can be removed in the warmer months for optimum year-round comfort. Zipped ventilation openings on the sleeves and across the shoulder at the rear create all-important airflow on that dusty track to nowhere.
Vintage style with no compromises, supplied with Smoothways CE Level 2 body armour at the elbow, shoulder and spine.
Can you hear the call of the wild?
- 100% cotton canvas dark green coloured outer shell
- Cow suede leather
- Cotton blend polyester fabric burgundy colour inner
- 125g thermal liner (removable)
- Waterproof membrane
- Reinforced with Kevlar in impact areas
- Included Smoothways CE Level 2 body armour at the elbow, shoulder and spine
- Waxing and water resistance processing
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof
- Black, Green
- Safety Rating
- CE Level AA
Fuel Division 2 Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your torso, from shoulders to waist.
Overarm Measurement: Measure the length of your arm, from nape to low shoulder point, then down to the wrist bone.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.