Fuel Flat Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fuel Flat Gloves
Gloves for spring & summer made of perforated buffalo leather with knuckle protection and double stitching for greater resistance and safety. Inspired by the first motorcycle gloves made of leather and without closures or complicated structures. Simple and durable gloves.
▪ Certificate CE - EN13594:2015 Level 2 KP
▪ Perforated buffalo back leather construction and unperforated leather on the palm
▪ PVC armor integrated into the knuckles to protect you from shocks
▪ Anatomically contoured leather panels on the palm of the hand for greater resistance to abrasion
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Glove Features
- CE Approved, Short Cuff
Fuel Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bought these in brown in store in York. Kind of bought them as a summer glove but really I think they're intermediates. Fit lovely, look great & seem really well made. (I also have a pair of Halvarssons winter gloves that I've had for donkeys & can't fault them either)
Lovely glove but order bigger size!!
After measuring my hand as described I ordered a size 8. These arrived very quickly but were too small. I returned them for a 9 which are still snug but being leather, I figure they’ll stretch a bit as I wear them. Cannot fault Infinity’s service. Friendly, informative and fast