Fuel Para Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fuel Para Boots
The new Fuel PARABOOTS®. Boots inspired by US WWII M43 Combat Boots, often referred to as "double buckle boots". Ready to become your "brother in arms" on your motorcycle rides wherever you go.
The Fuel PARABOOTS® allow you to walk and ride in comfort and safety. Their asymmetric design makes them unique and at the same time functional...why? Because riders know that using the gear lever wears the left boot, so it has been reinforced with an extra layer of leather. In addition to the toe, the ankle and heel have also been reinforced too on the inside with special polyurethane pieces to protect you from possible impact.
The Fuel PARABOOTS® are extremely well-made with high-quality leather, heavy-duty buckles, frontal impact protection in cap toe, high wear-resistant & anti-slip sole.
So pick your size and face life with confidence, a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step... and first gear!
- Leather: Full-grain calf leather vegetable tanned
- Sole: Leather sole with high resistant anti-slip rubber inserts & lock-stitched system
- Interior: Lining of bovine with soft support
- Insole: Bovine leather with latex support for comfort
- The toe, ankles and heel have been reinforced on the inside with polyurethane parts
- Last: EE, Rounded toe
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Boot Features
- Long Boot, CE Approved, Buckle Closure
Fuel Motorcycles Mens Boots Size Guide
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your feet, from toes to heel.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.