Fuel Rally Raid Jacket
The Fuel Rally Raid Collection is inspired by the Paris Dakar Rally.
The Rally Raid jacket is the flagship of this collection and not only does it look the part, it is a particularly sturdy jacket. It is constructed from a heavy cotton and polyamide outer fabric with CE level 2 body armour underneath (shoulders, elbows and back).
This jacket in a petrol colour, is suitable for off-road or on-road biking adventures. It has a waterproof membrane underneath the outer layer to keep you dry.
The waist can be adjusted by means of a zipped gusset and velcro adjustment flaps. The fit on these jackets allows plenty of movement without looking overly bulky. This is a sturdy jacket that will only look better after it gets some adventures thrown at it.
Expertly constructed to the highest specifications, this jacket will allow you to embrace the off-road in maximum comfort and protection.
- 3/4 length jacket in heavy cotton and polyamid outer fabric
- Waterproof & breathable membrane
- Cotton blend polyester fabric colour inner
- 125g thermal liner (removable)
- Smoothways CE Level 2 body armour at elbow, shoulder & spine
- YKK zippers
- Sealed pockets
- CE certified
- Fuel Motorcycles
- White, Blue
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
Fuel Rally Raid Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your torso, from shoulders to waist.
Overarm Measurement: Measure the length of your arm, from nape to low shoulder point, then down to the wrist bone.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.