Fuel Rally Raid Trousers
The Fuel Rally Raid collection is inspired by the Paris Dakar Rally.
The Rally Raid trouser in a petrol colour, is designed to match the Rally Raid jackets and has the same quality construction. They are constructed from a heavy cotton and polyamide outer fabric with Dupont Kevlar anti-abrasion panels underneath and equipped with CE level 2 body armour in the knees.
The knee armour is accessible through a zip above the knee and can easily be removed if required.
The Rally Raid trousers also have a waterproof membrane underneath the outer layer.
They are designed to sit over the boots and the cuffs can be tightened by the three sturdy leather straps on each leg. Like all Fuel clothing, the fit is excellent and these trousers will be comfortable for many miles in the saddle. A sturdy trouser that will only look better with age.
- Cotton and polyamid outer fabric
- Lined with Kevlar® anti-abrasion layer
- Waterproof membrane interlayer
- Smoothways CE Level 2 knee armour
- YKK zippers
- Wear over the boots
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
- White, Blue
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof
Furygan Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.