Fuel Rescue Goggles
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Fuel Rescue Goggles
Fuel's "Rescue" goggles are designed and tailored for the enduro off-road motorcyclist. Anti-fog treatment and small holes guarantee a perfect "enduro-proof" air flow.
Comes with a transparent glass. other colours are available.
- Tensile and elastic polyurethane.
- Very light and flexible even in the most extreme conditions.
- Frame lateral inner space increased thus letting you wearing eyeglasses without any problems.
- Maximum visibility.
- Washable with water and neutral soap.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Compatible with all types of helmets.
- Anti-scratch and anti fog certified product
- 7 points of contact of the lens to the frame
- Easy way to change lens
- High visibility clear lens
- To be cleaned / washed separately with water only
- Multilayer foam with differentiated density, antiallergic
- Maximum comfort for a feeling of well-being and freshness
- Absorption of humidity even in intense activity
- Polyester 45 mm wide
- Double nylon buckle for a quick adjustment
- Single silicon coated strap avoiding slippage
- Fuel Motorcycles
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.