Fuel Rodeo Gloves
Fuel Rodeo Gloves
Protect your most important assets! Slide your hands into a pair of Fuel's Rodeo gloves.
The Rodeo gloves are made from 100% cowhide leather and are double stitched for extra strength.
Suede details add timeless style and an extra layer of essential abrasion protection. Fuel refuse to sacrifice protection purely for the purposes of looking good, so all of Fuels gloves feature integrated PVC knuckle armour.
- 100% cowhide construction for excellent abrasion resistance
- Integrated PVC knuckle armour
- Anatomically contoured suede palm panels for abrasion resistance
- Warm anti-bacterial and soft polyester microfibre lining
- Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
- Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers
- Raised welt detailing on leatherbacks
- S through to XL sizes
- CE Certified
- Fuel Motorcycles
- Brown, Green, Yellow
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff
Fuel Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|Base of Fingers (in)||9.1||9.4||9.8||10.2||10.6||11|
|Base of Hand||8.5||8.9||9.3||9.6||10||10.4|
|Thumb Height (in)||4.1||4.5||4.9||5.3||5.7||6.1|
|Length of Hand (in)||8.3||8.7||9.1||9.4||9.4||10.2|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.