Furygan Atom Evo Vented Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £46.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Atom Evo Vented Jacket
The Furygan Atom Vented Evo Jacket is a CE A-rated summer mesh jacket with D3O shoulder and elbow armour and Furygan's proprietary Skin Protect lining.
CE-level textile jacket that features the Furygan Skin Protect lining and large mesh panels at the front and back.
This summer textile jacket is made from a high-tenacity polyester fabric, with an interior breathable mesh lining and full front and back ventilation panels to provide a significant amount of airflow into the jacket to keep you cool during the summer. This is backed up by a Furygan Skin Protect mesh lining, approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab), for increased tear and abrasion resistance.
The Atom Vented Evo is fitted with CE-level 1 D3O armour on shoulders and elbows as well as a pocket for the D3O back protector (sold separately).
This jacket also features reflective inserts to ensure the rider is more visible during low light and nighttime riding, an adjustable waist strap for an optimal fit, and a total of four pockets: two on the outside and two on the inside.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- Furygan Skin Protect lining: A three-material design, studied to strategically optimise the resistance of the most exposed areas in the event of an accident, while preserving comfort
- Light and breathable fixed lining
- Trousers belt connecting snap loops
- Waist adjuster tabs
- 4 pockets (2 outside and 2 inside)
- High tenacity Polyester
- Black, White, Red
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.