Furygan Colt Evo 2 Thigh Bag
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Colt Evo 2 Thigh Bag
The Furygan Colt Evo 2 Leg Bag is a 1.5-litre capacity, easy-access bag with numerous settings to wear.
This lightweight bag can be worn on either the thigh or belt, using the versatile fastening system to ensure adjust the strap around your leg or waist.
Featuring two large pockets and a max capacity of 1.5 litres, this bag is big enough to hold all of the everyday essentials, with a quick-draw design to let you easily access your valuables, even when wearing gloves. Furthermore, the Colt Evo 2 has reflective inserts to ensure the rider is visible during low light or night time riding.
- Reflective inserts
- Capacity 1.5 litres
- Numerous settings, to guarantee the most adapted fit and use depending on your body, but also on the length of your jacket
- 2 pockets
- Large opening to ease accessibility, even when wearing gloves
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.