Furygan Dark Evo Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Dark Evo Jacket
Furygan Dark Evo Jacket - Black
The Dark Evo is a sports jacket that, under its apparent simplicity, hides a multitude of features, which make it one of the best motorcycle jackets in the world. From ergonomics and performance to comfort and protection, this jacket lacks nothing and will become an essential part of your biking wardrobe
- Dark Evo is CE homologated.
- External protection shells on the shoulders.
- Main external material : full grained leather, 1.4mm as per our race suits.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for elbows, shoulders and back (1621-2 level 1 Central Back type homologated back protector fitted as standard), which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Full Back" type level 2 D3O back protector, available as an added option.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Four pockets (two inside, and two outside). Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt.
- Thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for maximum protection against the cold.
- Waterproof treated leather. Adjusters on the waist.
- Leather stretch behind the shoulders, and the elbows.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.