Furygan Discovery Trousers
3 interest-free payments of £96.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Discovery Trousers
The Furygan Discovery Trousers are waterproof textile CE-level AA trousers with a removable thermal liner and a waterproof and breathable outer material with D3O protection.
These all-season trousers are constructed from a three-layer laminated polyester material with a light and breathable fixed lining.
The waterproof and breathable membrane and removable thermal lining, make these trousers suitable for all weather conditions and climates, which is further bolstered by the AFS ventilation system that allows cool air in during hotter rides.
The Discovery trousers are fitted with D3O hip and knee armour for essential impact protection, as well as reflective inserts to make sure that the rider is visible on the roads at low light and riding at night.
Other characteristics of the trousers include the jacket-to-trouser connecting zip to form a one-piece textile suit, waist and leg velcro closures for an optimal fit as well as removable shoulder straps and comfort zones. Comfort zones are located between the legs, above the knees and the kidneys for a more comfortable fit as well as four outside pockets.
- Reflective inserts
- Waterproof thanks and breathable to its 3 layers laminated outer material
- Comfort fixed lining and thermal removable liner
- AFS ventilation system
- Adjustable, removable shoulder straps
- Connecting zips
- Waist and legs adjustement tabs
- Stretchable material between the legs and above the knees for better fi and maximum comfort
- Comfortable opening at the bottom of the leg
- 4 pockets
- High tenacity 3-layers laminated polyester
- Grey, Brown, Blue, Green
Furygan Trousers Size Guide
|UK Waist (in)||27-28||28 - 29||30 - 31||32 - 33||33.5 - 34.5||35 - 36||37||38 - 39||40 - 41||42||43 - 44|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.