Furygan Full Apex 1 Piece Suit
Furygan Full Apex 1 Piece
After more than two years of on-track development with our professional racers, the Full Apex arrives is the very best, top-of-therange Furygan suit. The suit is the epitome of our vast experience in protective motorcycle wear and is designed for your safety.
- Full Apex Perforated is CE approved as PPE.
- Large leather stretches behind the shoulders, the elbows, the back and the knees for a high-end comfort, ergonomics and mobility on the bike.
- Perforated leather.
- The perforated panels choice has been made following the analysis of GP riders crashed suits in order to maximise air flow without compromising the protection offered by the suit.
- Full grained 1.4mm leather, strong and flexible.
- Aramid fibre reinforcement in the hips and seat to improve leather resistance and delay heat transmission caused by abrasion.
- Homologated D3O protectors for elbows, shoulders and knees (1621-1 level 1).
- Removable back hump.
- Fixed breathable and hypoallergenic cotton lining (approved for competition).
- The lining stops at the shoulders and at the knees to ease fitting of the suit. Racing underwear available as an added option.
- Elbows and shoulders thermoformed external shells, with aluminium inserts.
- Area exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
- New racing collar for a better comfort and an improved fit.
- New integral racing sleeves.
- Equipped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique. This new sleeve offers unparalleled comfort and mobility.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Ergomax racing label.
- The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.
- Calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots.
- High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees.
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.
- New legs and knees design derived from our GP racer's suit. For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.