Furygan Full Ride 1Pce Leather Suit
Furygan Full Ride 1Pce Leather Suit
The Full Ride leather suit is ready for a challenge. Protection, ergonomics and style - this new 'Airbag Ready' suit showcases all of our experience of racing, designed for those who cannot compromise on trust and performance. A real factory suit!
- Always let your garment air dry after use. Never sun-dry it or put it directly in contact with a heating source as it could damage the leather.
- Do not store your suit in a bag or in an airtight container. Humidity can damage the garment.
- Clean your garment on a regular basis (after every riding day) with a damp sponge and mild detergent (i.e. household soap). Let air dry and then wipe with a soft cloth soaked with cleansing milk (i.e. baby cleansing milk) to nourish the leather, preserve its flexibility and avoid premature drying of the material.
- If required you can wash the inside of your garment as follows:
- Remove all the protectors as well as the speed hump (you can access the speed hump pocket through one of the arm pits)
- Fasten the zips and velcro.
- Hand-wash your suit inside out with a mild detergent and tepid water (30°c).
- Slow-spin dry your garment in your washing machine, with low speed and still inside out to avoid damages on the external protection shells (600 rpm maximum).
- Air dry in the shade, with a container below.
- To moisturise your suit use a soft cloth and baby cleansing milk.
- In cases where the leather has dried out, use Furygan’s leather grease, available in all Furygan dealers.
- You can use a waterproofing spray on leathers as it makes the leather more resistant to water as well as to dirt.
- No dry cleaning.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.