Furygan Fury Airbag Vest
3 interest-free payments of £126.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Fury Airbag Vest
The Furygan Fury Airbag Vest is a thermo-regulating airbag system, installed with In&Motion technology, and designed to be worn under virtually any motorcycle jacket.
This standalone vest features an internal airbag system designed by In&Motion: an autonomous, smart airbag system that monitors rider speed and movement 1000 times per second, to detect an accident and deploy the inflatable airbag in less than 60 milliseconds before the first impact occurs.
The airbag covers your neck, back, chest and abdomen and provides muscle support to limit organ movement during a crash. The system has 3 triggering modes to suit your riding style - road, track and adventure, for optimal performance. The vest can run on 30 hours of riding on one charge and takes around 3 hours to charge from empty. The system features a maximum of 3 inflations, allowing you to reinflate the backpack yourself before it has to go back to the factory for inspection.
Activated with a single button on the vest, you can control the functions of the Fury on the My In&Box smartphone app, including autonomy, updates, and inflator connection checks. On top of the protection provided by the airbag system, the vest is equipped with a CE level 2 D3O back protector as well as pockets to accommodate D3O chest protection (optional).
The vest itself is made from 3D mesh textile with an internal honeycomb structure for increased air circulation and temperature regulation in all weather and climate conditions. The ultra-stretchy side panels allow for a perfect fit underneath your external jacket, and the slim profile makes the Fury vest invisible from the outside.
- Large coverage area: neck, back, chest and abdomen
- Muscle support to limit organ movement during a crash
- Optimised inflating speed and high-performance electronics
- Chest protector pockets included into the airbag. Chest protector LNR D3O® to be ordered separately
- Level 2 1621-2 CE approved D3O® back protector for high back protection in all circumstances
- 3D Mesh technology that creates air circulation and thermal insulation allowing a constant temperature inside the vest, whatever the temperature outside
- Specially designed to be worn under any motorcycle jackets, our airbag vest is comfortable to wear, invisible from the outside and adapts to every body shape
- Ultra stretchable sides to allow a perfect fit thanks to its superior elasticity
- Control the dashboard of your vest (autonomy, updates, inflator connection check and much more...) thanks to the «My In&box» mobile app
- Advanced battery-life: 30 hours of continued riding
- Inflator easily replaceable in a few minutes by the user
- 3 triggering modes: road, track and adventure
[This product requires an account and active subscription plan with In&Motion to function. For more information, please click here.]
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.