Furygan Fury Airbag Vest
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Fury Airbag Vest
It protects the cervicals, the spine, the thorax and the abdomen. It adapts to all thanks to its stretch, its great autonomy and its 3 release modes.
Wear the airbag under any motorcycle jacket thanks to the new universal Fury Airbag System vest. The recognised, high-performance, easy-to-use technology from In&motion, inside in a ventilated and thermo-regulating waistcoat developed by Furygan to optimise protection and offer unrivalled comfort.
- Large coverage area: neck, back, chest and abdomen
- Muscle support to limit organ movement during a crash
- Optimised inflating speed and high-performance electronics
- Chest protector pockets included into the airbag. Chest protector LNR D3O® to be ordered separately
- Level 2 1621-2 CE approved D3O® back protector for high back protection in all circumstances
- 3D Mesh technology that creates air circulation and thermal insulation allowing a constant temperature inside the vest, whatever the temperature outside
- Specially designed to be worn under any motorcycle jackets, our airbag vest is comfortable to wear, invisible from the outside and adapts to every body shape
- Ultra stretchable sides to allow a perfect fit thanks to its superior elasticity
- Control the dashboard of your vest (autonomy, updates, inflator connection check and much more...) thanks to the «My In&box» mobile app
- Advanced battery-life: 30 hours of continued riding
- Inflator easily replacable in a few minutes by the user
- 3 triggering modes: road, track and adventure
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.