Furygan Heat Genesis Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Heat Genesis Gloves
First representative of the new generation of Furygan heated gloves, the Heat Genesis off ers the core technologies of a Furygan textile winter glove, enriched with a high quality heating module.
Circulating on the top of the hand and fi ngers, to return under the fi rst phalanx, the gloves guarantee a good coverage of all the sensitive areas, and are controlled by a new “1-click mode” system using just one, simple button to control both gloves.
- Palm reinforcements with high tenacity microfiber
- External protection shells for metacarpals
- Heating system on the top of the hand and the 5 fi ngers, with return to the fi rst phalanx. Powered by a removable LiPo 7.4V / 2200mAh battery
- 3 heating modes (up to 5 and customisable with the free "My Fury Connect" app)
- "1click" mode (one button controls both gloves to keep your right hand on the handlebars)
- Winter thermal. “Dual Lining” for optimal protection against the cold on the top of the hand, paired with good feeling on the palms when operating the levers of a motorcycle
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Double wrist adjustement
- Furygan Sensitive Science insert for touchscreen devices
- Two LiPo 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries included. USB charging cable included
- Polyamide, elasthane and neoprene
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle, Heated
Furygan Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.