Furygan Heat Genesis Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Heat Genesis Gloves
First representative of the new generation of Furygan heated gloves, the Heat Genesis off ers the core technologies of a Furygan textile winter glove, enriched with a high quality heating module.
Circulating on the top of the hand and fi ngers, to return under the fi rst phalanx, the gloves guarantee a good coverage of all the sensitive areas, and are controlled by a new “1-click mode” system using just one, simple button to control both gloves.
- Palm reinforcements with high tenacity microfiber
- External protection shells for metacarpals
- Heating system on the top of the hand and the 5 fi ngers, with return to the fi rst phalanx. Powered by a removable LiPo 7.4V / 2200mAh battery
- 3 heating modes (up to 5 and customisable with the free "My Fury Connect" app)
- "1click" mode (one button controls both gloves to keep your right hand on the handlebars)
- Winter thermal. “Dual Lining” for optimal protection against the cold on the top of the hand, paired with good feeling on the palms when operating the levers of a motorcycle
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Double wrist adjustement
- Furygan Sensitive Science insert for touchscreen devices
- Two LiPo 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries included. USB charging cable included
- Polyamide, elasthane and neoprene
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle, Heated
Furygan Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.