Furygan Heat x Kevlar Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Heat x Kevlar Gloves
Equipped with an innovative and unique heating system, developed in partnership with Kevlar® engineers, the latest Furygan heated gloves off er a new experience.
At the heart of this product, a fabric incorporating Kevlar® fibers captures and homogenizes heat while protecting the hand. Heat is generated by a double wire running from the back of the hand to the fingertips, and its diff usions is boosted by the Kevlar® as well as a touch of carbon - a smart conductor of calories - present in the weave. This energy is captured by Furygan in a glove made of leather and soft shell material, designed to retain heat as close as possible to your skin, delaying humidity thanks to the 37.5®, and protecting your hands in case of a hard blow. With a unique light signature, and a number of features that can be controlled and customised with the "MyFury Connect" application, the Furygan Heat X Kevlar® has been meticulously thought-out to the end.
- Double wire heating system embedded in a weave based on Kevlar® and carbon fibers, which conducts, channels and then homogenises heat diffusion
- 37.5® technology (lining and padding) which captures and releases moisture vapor
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- 1-click mode: both gloves via a single ergonomic and illuminated button, easily operated with one hand while riding
- Auto regulation: thanks to a temperature sensor, the Heat X Kevlar® can regulate the temperature of your choice, according to the instructions set in the "MyFury Connect" application
- Heat indicator can be read at a glance via a configurable indicator light
- Smart Move: save your batteries by selecting one of the three automatic start and standby modes that will work in synchronisation with the accelerometer included in your gloves
- Two LiPo 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries and USB charging cable included
- Black, Brown
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Heated
Furygan Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.