Furygan Heat x Kevlar Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Heat x Kevlar Gloves
The Furygan Heat x Kevlar is a dual-powered heated glove with a waterproof and breathable membrane and a D3O knuckle shield.
Perfect for winter riding, these city cruiser gloves are made from a combination of goat leather and durable polyester for high levels of abrasion resistance and dexterity and are equipped with a unique heating system developed by Kevlar engineers.
This heated element consists of a dual wire heating system, embedded in an aramid fibre weave and infused with a touch of Carbon for increased thermal conductivity, to conduct, channel and homogenise heat diffusion across the back of your hands to the ends of your fingers. Powered by two rechargeable 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries and working alongside the moisture-wicking 37.5 insulative lining, these gloves are designed to pass on and retain heat as close to the skin as possible, while preventing sweat build-up, and automatically regulate your ideal temperature.
Both gloves can be activated by a “1click” single button press on the right cuff or via the “My Fury Connect” smartphone app to switch between three standard heating modes. The gloves are charged via USB or a Furgan Super Boost cable, or connecting to your 12V motorcycle battery.
The gloves are protected by D3O CE level 1 at the knuckles. The double wrist adjustments ensure a secure, comfortable fit and the touchscreen-sensitive fingertips make sure you can operate your smartphone without taking the gloves off.
- Double wire heating system embedded in a weave based on Kevlar® and carbon fibres, which conducts, channels and then homogenises heat diffusion
- 37.5® technology (lining and padding) which captures and releases moisture vapour
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- 1-click mode: both gloves via a single ergonomic and illuminated button, easily operated with one hand while riding
- Autoregulation: thanks to a temperature sensor, the Heat X Kevlar® can regulate the temperature of your choice, according to the instructions set in the "MyFury Connect" application
- Heat indicator can be read at a glance via a configurable indicator light
- Smart Move: save your batteries by selecting one of the three automatic start and standby modes that will work in synchronisation with the accelerometer included in your gloves
- Two LiPo 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries and a USB charging cable included
- Black, Brown
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Heated
Furygan Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.