Furygan Icetrack Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £79.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Icetrack Jacket
The Furygan Icetrack Jacket is a 3L laminated winter jacket with built-in D3O protection with a removable thermal liner.
Perfect for winter riding, the Icetrack is made from high tenacity constructed polyester, bonded to a waterproof and breathable three-layer membrane which will not only keep you dry throughout the coldest months of the year, but keep you protected from abrasion.
The jacket features a long-sleeve removable thermal liner for warmth and a mesh airflow system to keep you too hot on your long journeys which comes in the form of ventilation on the sleeves and extractors on the back.
Not only is this Furygan jacket warm and fashionable, but it also has built-in D3O protection on the elbows and shoulders and a pocket for an optional back protector (sold separately). With two zipped pockets both exterior and interior, a waist cuff and sleeve adjustments make sure that you have an optimal fit and plenty of storage for the essentials.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- New generation of CE-approved D3O® protectors: the Ghost, thinner, softer, and more subtle for a daily use
- Reflective inserts
- Thermal removable integral liner
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- 4 pockets (2 outside and 2 inside)
- AFS (Air Flow System) on the sleeves and extractors on the back
- Waist and sleeve adjuster tabs
- High tenacity, laminated and water repellant 3 layers soft shell fabric
- High tenacity Polyester
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.