Furygan Jet D3O Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Jet D3O Gloves
The Furygan Jet D3O Gloves are leather summer gloves with D3O armour and the Furygan sensitive science insert.
These summer urban street gloves are made from goat leather and polyamide, which is known for its resistance to abrasion and tearing.
Fitted with D3O metacarpal armour, which absorbs kinetic energy in the event of an impact with palm reinforcements to protect the rider further.
Additionally, these gloves have elastic material between the fingers and touchscreen-sensitive fingertips, allowing for smartphone compatibility.
- Furygan Sensitive Science insert for touchscreen devices.
- The material mix allows to achieve a superior stage of comfort, while offering a high protection level on the exposed zones during a crash.
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff
- Black, Grey, White, Brown, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold
Furygan Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.