Furygan Kalvin x Kevlar Jeans
3 interest-free payments of £63.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Kalvin x Kevlar Jeans
The Furygan Kalvin x Kevlar Jeans are slim-cut CE-level AA jeans with Kevlar and D3O ghost armour, a mono-layer external construction and a light and breathable fixed lining.
These all season vintage city jeans are constructed from a mix of materials that incorporates Kevlar fibre, this is for an optimised mono layer of protection against abrasion across the entirety of the trousers.
Featuring a light and breathable fixed lining and a mono layer external construction that allows better airflow in the warmer months. Adjustable knee protectors, stretchable material for ease of movement on the bike and five pockets on the outside.
These slim-cut jeans are fitted with D3O ghost knee and hip armour designed as fit-and-forget. The built-in kevlar throughout the jean bolsters protects the rider in case of an impact.
- Tough external material built in partnership with Kevlar®
- New generation of D3O® protectors: the GhostTM, thinner, softer, more subtle for a daily use
- Slim fit
- Stretchable material, for better fit and comfort
- Adjustable knee protectors (three height options)
- Mix of materials incorporating Kevlar® fiber, for an optimized mono layer protection against abrasion, heat and cuts all over the trousers
Furygan Mens Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.