Furygan Legacy 2W1 Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £66.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Legacy 2W1 Jacket
Unmatched versatility between visibility, waterproofing and breathability.
Visibility and versatility are the fundamentals that guided the development of the Legacy 2W1. With a modern style, it incorporates numerous retrorefl ective zones for 360° visibility. The Legacy 2W1 can be worn year-round thanks to its extensive and adjustable ventilation, paired with its removable thermal, waterproof and breathable lining.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- New generation of CE approved D3O® protectors: the Ghost, thinner, softer, more subtle for a daily use
- Numerous reflective inserts all over the jacket
- 2W1 integral liner: thermal, waterproof, breathable and removable liner
- 4 pockets (2 outside and 2 inside)
- Waist and sleeve adjuster tabs
- Trousers belt connecting snap loops
- AFS Max (Air Flow System) ajustable ventilation system on the arm, the shoulders and on the back, for an extended airflow
- High tenacity Polyester
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.