Furygan Mistral Evo 3 Ladies Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £46.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Mistral Evo 3 Ladies Jacket
The Furygan Mistral Evo 3 Ladies Jacket is a CE-level A rated jacket with D3O armour and Furygan skin protection lining with mesh panels.
This summer urban jacket is made from high-tenacity polyester with a weight of 600 deniers with at least one coating to hold the fibres together, offering greater resistance than standard polyester.
Fitted with large mesh panels optimally placed that allow for increased airflow through the jacket for maximum breathability for the rider. Bolstering this is the fixed light and breathable lining that maximises the jacket's breathability.
With D3O shoulder and elbow armour that absorbs kinetic energy and a pocket for the Full Back Fury level 2 back protector (sold separately) helps, this jacket have its level A rating.
Featuring the Furygan skin protection lining, a three-material design that optimises resistance most stressed during a fall while preserving comfort.
Another characteristic of this goat leather jacket is the reflective inserts to ensure the rider is seen in low light and night riding, four pockets, waist and sleeve adjuster tabs, and a trouser belt connecting snap loops.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- Reflective inserts
- Furygan Skin Protect lining: A three-material design, studied to strategically optimise the resistance of the most exposed areas in the event of an accident, while preserving comfort
- Light and breathable fixed lining
- 4 pockets (2 outside, and 2 inside)
- Tightening straps at the wrists
- Trousers belt connecting snap loops
- Hips adjustment zippers
- High tenacity Polyester
- Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Gold
Furygan Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.