Furygan New Highway Leather Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan New Highway Leather Jeans
Furygan NEW Highway Trousers - Black
For those who are looking for top protection without the hassle of fussy knee sliders, the Highway Trousers are simple and efficient to keep you safe when out on a ride.
- Highway is C E certified as PPE
- Main external material : 1,4mm thickness "Full Grained" leather, as per our race suits
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees. Pockets for optional D3O hips protectors
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- Calf made in high tenacity stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots
- Waterproof treated leather
- Elastic waist for comfort and ergonomics
- Two connecting zips (one short and a full length sewed on an elastic belt. High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees
- Leather stretch at the waist and knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.