Furygan Overtake 1 Piece Suit
The Overtake is the result of three years of research dedicated to fi nding the perfect ergonomics for racing a motorcycle on track, no matter your ability, but always protected.
Made with a new base that uses the same elements developed and tested by our MotoGP and WSBK riders, this new racing suit is ready to get started. Three, two, one… Go!
- Kevlar® reinforcement and doubled leather layers at the hips, seat and forearms
- Level 2 D3O® protectors for shoulders and elbows
- Level 2 protectors for the sthe knees
- Furygan D3O® LNR chest protector ready
- External shoulder and knee shells
- Compatible with the airbag vests using the In&motion technology
- New aerodynamic speed hump, result of tests and wind tunnel studies with our World Superbike and MotoGP riders, to optimize drag and comfort in the speed position
- Removable liner
- Elbow sliders
- New generation of knee sliders, developed to reduce the weight and optimize the contact surface without degrading the longevity nor the feeling with the track surface
- New design of the wrists and stretch positions, based on the ergonomics developed for our world's best racers
- Main external material: cow leather
- High tenacity bi-stretch inserts
- Kevlar® fibers reinforcements
- Neoprene inserts
- Black, White, Blue, Red
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Furygan Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.