Furygan Raptor Jacket
Furygan Raptor Jacket - Black/Red
The Raptor rises no comment. It's just impressive. From the quality of the leather to its careful finish, through its technical specifications or its uncompromising look, the latest release from Furygan Sport range goes straight to the point.
- Raptor is CE homologated.
- Main external material: full grained leather, 1.4mm as per our race suits
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D
- (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- Sport fit
- Four pockets (two inside, and two outside)
- Waterproof treated leather
- Adjusters on the waist
- External protection shells on the shoulders and elbows
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
- Leather stretch behind the shoulders, the elbows and on the chest, as well as high
- tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits to reach superior comfort and ease on the bike
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
Love the style and fit and the features of this jacket. Only lost 2 stars as I was disappointed it didn't come with the back protection insert for the jacket and for the money you would assume it would. Staff at infinity was great and very helpful and happy to order me the correct Furygan only back protector. Come on Furygan for the price we pay for your product we should expect full protection equipment as standard with the jacket! Wouldn't buy gloves with 4 fingers and expect to pay extra to protect the 5th!!