Furygan Raptor Trousers
Furygan Raptor Trousers - Black/White
The Raptor leather trousers are a step forward for Furygan. Derived from our GP racers’ suits, they will increase your ease of movement on the bike, resulting in more comfort, more precision and top protection. It’s time for a shift.
- Raptor trousers are CE certified as PPE
- Main external material : "full grained" leather 1,4mm thickness as per our race suits
- CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees and the hips
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- Inner part of the calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, and to avoid any discomfort in the boots
- Waterproof treated leather
- Elastic waist for comfort and ergonomics
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability
- Leather stretch at the waist and knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding
- Kevlar padding at the bottom
- New legs and knees design derived form our GP racer's suit. For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike
- Additional foam padding on the hips
- Adjustable knee protectors
- Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.