Furygan RG20 CE Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan RG20 CE Mens Gloves
Furygan RG20 Mens CE Glove
Our RG-20 is primarily a street glove, but we’ve given it extra sturdiness to give you the option of dual usage. This RG-20 is at equally home on the track and on the road.
- The RG-20 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594:2015 standard.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- Palm 100% made with goat leather, for softness, protection feeling and comfort.
- Reinforcements made with doubled leather layer on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers). The positionning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from abrasions on tarmac.
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, and EXO protectors, for better comfort.
- Articulated metacarpal protection shell and stretch panels on thumb and index to ease finger flexion.
- Silicone reinforcement grips on the palm, index and middle finger.
- Wrist and cuff adjusters.
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been placed a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.