Furygan TD21 Gloves
Furygan TD21 Glove
Constructed from perforated leather making it soft and light, the TD21 is a glove that keeps your hands cool on warmer days without compromising on protection.
- The TD2 1 is CE homologated as PPE
- Main external material: 100% goat leather, for softness and comfort
- Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce
- leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance
- External protection shell for metacarpals. Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a
- crash situation (palm, cuff...)
- Com fort reinforcement on top of the palm and inside the thumb
- Between each finger, at the bottom, has been place a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort
- Perforate d leather f or air flow
- Wrist adjusters
- The goat leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Excellent summer glove
I've been using this glove since April now the glove is top quality. Soft and supple leather meant it didn't need any time to break in. The leather in the palm is thin enough to provide great feel without feeling to thin for drops. I used to struggle to find gloves that were comfortable for more than an hour, but wearing these for touring distances leaves me with no discomfort and the perforations mean you get plenty of wind through to avoid sweaty hands. Overall great summer gloves.