Furygan Titan Evo Jacket - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Titan Evo Jacket - Black
Furygan Titan Evo Jacket
The Titan is the top-of-the-range textile jacket from Furygan. The impressive look may be inspired by Furygan’s racing roots, but the Titan still offers everything you would expect from a multipurpose textile jacket. Sporty and stylish yet practical, the Titan is made for those who do not like to compromise.
- Titan Evo is CE homologated as PPE
- Main external material: polyamide. Robust, breathable, waterproof and dirt resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for elbows and shoulders
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the¬ "Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors, available as added options
- Additional external shells on the shoulders
- Reflective inserts on the chest, arms and back
- Adjustable at the wrists, neck, waist and arms (to ensure the protectors remain fitted even without lining)
- Connecting zip sewn on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily
- Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort
- Five pockets (two outside and three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
- Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest
- Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- The staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit
- Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear
- Furygan "AFS" system: vents with water repellent zips on the chest and in the back
- can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Furygan brand.DOWNLOAD
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.